Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December What?!

Can I just ask on question? What in Gods name happened to December?!?! I feel like I went to bed last night and it was Thanksgiving, and when I woke up this morning it was December 21. Its like a terrible prank or something. So needless to say, I will be one of the shmucks at the mall tomorrow night finishing my Christmas shopping- and by finishing I mean getting something for everyone in my life besides my dog. I saw an extra large breed Redskins jersey for him. Extra large breed things are harder to find than you would think, so I haaad to get it. That was about three weeks ago, because I had "plenty of time" to do Christmas shopping. I will tell you what, if I wasn't so scared of having my identity stolen, I would do all of my shopping online. Whats up with people anyways, why would anyone want to be me, I mean I live paycheck to paycheck, I am not set up to inherit anything, generally speaking, I wouldn't steal my identity. If you insist on being a thief, at least don't be lazy about it. Well it is late, and I am clearly very tired. This post of nothing but rambling pretty much proves that. I hope everyone has a great holiday! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment