Monday, November 22, 2010

New Blogger

Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog! So, if you are reading this and you are not in my English class at Kaplan, I am sorry. I am sorry, because you are probably reading blogs because you enjoy reading what other bloggers have to say. Well, I am a beginner and I have no idea what to write about. So if you are looking for a blog that will make you laugh, make you think, or change your life then you clicked on the wrong link my friend. What you are reading right now is my third attempt at this blog post. What do people look for in a blog? Should I pick a topic and go for it? Do I vent about things that really grind my gears? I am open to any suggestions for next time. Thanks for visiting, ya'll come on back now!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know because I am new to this also, but I enjoyed reading your post. I did find it funny, so I think you're on the right track. I would think you can write about anything that you feel or want to say. I kinda find this like writing a diary for everyone to read....hehehe. It's funny because I didn't think I was going to enjoy writing a blog, but I find myself calm and relaxed after I have, it's almost therapeutic for me. I wish you luck in all your future posts because I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the encouragment that you left in my comments. It gave me great peace of mind to know that I am not along on feeling overwhelmed at times. Yes, I do have a great man and he helps a great deal, sometimes I would love it if he helped more with the dishes, lol. I also loved reading your blog, it made me laugh. Work will calm down here after tomorrow, then I have 4 days off thank goodness, before it picks up again and drives me over the edge of insanity once more. I look forward to reading more of your blogs and wish you nothing but the best in obtaining your goals.

    ReplyDelete